Techni Tou Dromou

Monday 4 July 2022

Pitanga street art mural Bristol




Lisbon’s Vaider Pitanga has created a colourful abstract piece overlooking East Street. Featuring two women on either side of a giant tree. She said that she wanted to convey a message of union and love in harmony with the whole of nature. “I work on what I feel at the moment” she told Inspiring City. Explaining that when no barriers or pre-established concepts were in place then this is the best scenario for her creativity to flow.

That magic and wonder is ever present in Pitanga’s work. The feeling of being present and in the moment. “The most beautiful thing that happened to me was at dawn when I arrived in Bristol. I went to visit the wall that I was going to paint. It was around 1am ​​and a fox quietly passed in front of me! In Portugal foxes don’t live in cities. I found the event a bit mystical and I felt an inexplicable strength and energy


#bristolgraff  #bristolgraffiti #streetartbristol #bristolstreetart #Upfest
 

1 comment:

Popular posts