Techni Tou Dromou

Thursday 7 October 2021

Bird Mural by Peachzz Faulkner house

Bird Mural Faulkner house




 

Carpark of Piccadilly tower





text by 
_peachzz_ 

5 days of painting the side of a 6 story building in the center of Manchester for @bruntwoodworks located on the side of Faulkner house🌿
A project that was 2 years in the making, I was so happy to finally get on that wall!
Thank you to everyone that pushed through to get this finally seen through and a big thank you to @_k_live who supported me throughout!
Side note I’m pretty sure I painted this whole thing with a cracked rib😅so it for sure was a challenge
This piece was inspired by the local area specifically Chinatown which is just down the road. Traditional Chinese art is something that has always inspired me with the symbolisms of animals and birds ❤️more walls like this please ❤️

2 comments:

Popular posts