Techni Tou Dromou

Wednesday 27 October 2021

I Heart NB mural new Brighton

I Heart NB

The I heart NB mural is one of the latest mural’s of the New Brighton Street Art, regeneration project. This mural was created using spray paint, free hand and with a combination of shadow and reflective highlights creating a hyper realistic visual of balloons.



 

Fanakapan – Virginia Road

Fanakapan’s mural on Virginia Road says ‘I heart NB’ or ‘I Love New Brighton’. It consists of four different foil balloons of three silver letters and one red heart. The heart balloon reflects across the other three giving an illusion of 3D. This type of mural is something that Fanakapan had been perfecting for years and his foil balloons look like they are lifting off the wall and about to fly away.


1 comment:

Popular posts