Techni Tou Dromou

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Tina Turner graffiti street art mural by Muckrock Bristol

Tina Turner graffiti street art mural by Muckrock Bristol






It is by the magnificent American street artist Muckrock, and I presume was painted during a trip she made to the UK and Bristol in September 2018. I have followed her on Instagram since then and am a big fan of her work, so to finally capture this was a major boon.

Painted doors will always find favour with me and this blue tone piece is an absolute beauty. I think it is a portrait of Tina Turner but I can’t be sure, but Muckrock has made sure we all know who the artist is with her name displayed on the singer’s cheeks. Muckrock has such an easy and accessible style but her pieces can be quite challenging. A brilliant artist and one I would love to see back in Bristol again one day.

 #bristolgraff  #bristolgraffiti #streetartbristol #bristolstreetart #Upfest

 

2 comments:

Popular posts